Be A Part of a Thriving Organization!
As a total volunteer growing organization, we always are in need of volunteers – from event days, to Sunday afternoon docent , to becoming a committee member - we have all sorts of opportunities for community service! Volunteers provide essential support to our very being. No activity or amount of time is overlooked. Teens welcome. Since many hands make light work, if interested in assisting with:
- Administrative help such as computer data entry, writing 3 annual newsletters & stuffing envelopes, historical research, etc.
- Children & adult programming such as helping in community events, scout events, school visits, etc.
- Museum docent
- Eagle Scout and Gold Award projects
- Insurance renewal
- Social media upkeep
- IT network/software upkeep
- Your own volunteer interest
Give us a call at 973-726-0883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org