Be A Part of a Thriving Organization
You don’t have to be “into” history to give time and gain benefit!
As an all-volunteer growing organization, we need people throughout the year – from event days, to online support, to Sunday afternoon docent, to becoming a committee member - so we have all sorts of opportunities for community service! Teens welcome. A little time makes a big difference!
- Strengthening social media presence and website upkeep
- IT network/software upkeep
- Video skills
- Painting, constructing, and labeling exhibits
- Moving heavy stuff!
- Property maintenance and improvements
- Event planning and implementation
- Administrative help such as computer data entry, writing 3 annual newsletters & stuffing envelopes
- Scanning photos and documents, historical research, etc.
- Children and adult programming, helping at community events, scout events, school visits, etc.
- Museum docent
- Eagle Scout and Gold Award projects
- Grant writing and fundraising assistance
- Gardener to plant and maintain kitchen herb garden
Give us a call at 973-726-0883 or email email@example.com. Volunteers provide essential support to our very being. We are deeply appreciative of every gift of your time.
Intrigued, but? If…
- You don't like commitments, or need something flexible
- You have a special skill or want to pursue a personal interest
…contact us and we'll figure out something together!
And since many hands make light work, encourage your friends!